iPhone stuck on Apple logo is a very common issue among all the possible issues of Apple. A lot of Apple users encountered this frustrating issue that the iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo. This annoying issue may occur due to multiple reasons.
This issue may arise if you maliciously deleted some iOS-related program files from your device. The reason behind this issue can be any, from complex hardware flaws to simple software problems. Another possible reason that you may install some software on your iPhone after Jailbreak. It’s not compatible with the iOS Operating System.
However, we have the best possible solutions regarding this error. Read on to know about all the different ways by which you can resolve your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
3 Effective methods to fix iPhone 6s stuck on Apple logo
You may come up with the several types of fixing methods regarding the iPhone 6s stuck on Apple logo.
But, you need to apply some methods that can give you optimal solutions on time. In this article, we have mentioned some effective and useful methods to fix this iPhone issue. The methods are stated below:
Method # 1: Force Restart the iPhone to fix iPhone 6s stuck on Apple logo
Before trying some complicated technical methods to fix this issue, you can try this easy method to resolve your iPhone stuck issue. To force restart the iPhone, you need to follow the under mentioned steps:
- At first, you need to hold down the power and Home buttons together at the same time.
- Once you see the screen has become black, you need to release both of the buttons right away.
- After that, hold down the power button of your iPhone again until the Apple logo appears.
- Your iPhone 6s should restart as usual. If everything is normal and all good, the issue will be fixed, else you can get in touch with the professionals of Apple Support team.
Method # 2: Restore your iPhone in the Recovery Mode
You need to restore your iPhone in the Recovery Mode in order to solve Apple logo stuck problem of your iPhone. Whenever you accomplish this method to fix this issue, you need to keep in mind that all data of your iPhone will be erased. Therefore, having a backup of your data is the most important factor before restoring your iPhone in the Recovery Mode.
The steps to restore your iPhone in the Recovery Mode are mentioned below:
- At first, you need to connect your iPhone 6s model to the computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Press and hold the Home and Power button of your iPhone at the same time.
- Now, you will get the white Apple logo in the screen, don’t release the Home and Power buttons.
- Keep holding them until you see the connect to iTunes screen.
Method # 3: Restore your iPhone in DFU Mode (Default Firmware Update)
If you fail to solve the Apple logo stuck issue by trying the above mentioned methods, you can try this method to resolve iPhone 6s stuck on Apple logo issue. Restoring your iPhone in Default Firmware Update mode is very effective and easy at the same time. You just need to follow some easy and simple steps to restore your iPhone in DFU mode. The steps are mentioned below:
- At first, you need to connect your iPhone 6s model to a computer with a USB.
- After that, open iTunes.
- Hold down both the Power and Home buttons of your iPhone for about 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button, but keep holding down the Home button. A statement will pop up that, “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.”
- When you release the Home button, the screen of your iPhone will become completely black (if it doesn’t you’ll need to start again).
- On this iPhone in recovery mode popup, you need to tap on the OK button.
- Tap on Restore iPhone.
Connect with professionals for 24*7 assistance
If you are facing any issue while using your iPhone, you can connect with the experts for instant Apple Customer Support. We have a team of professional tech executives who have years of experience in handling complex scenarios. Moreover, we can fix any issue on your iPhones as per your requirement.