Are you trying to find out how to transfer files from PC to iPad? If that is the case then you have found the right article which is going to show you how to do that and that too in the most efficient manner possible.
Windows PCs are the most common type of computer systems that you can find around the world. There are millions and millions of people who use this in their homes and offices.
Also, there are huge numbers of people who use Apple iPads as they have brilliant features. But the best part about it is the degree of portability that it provides. So, it is considered to be a computing power within a much smaller device that you can easily take to places.
Now, if you happen to be a user of both of these, and you want to transfer files to iPad, then read on to find out more about this.
How to Transfer Files to iPad from your PC: Step by Step
In this section of the article, we have covered the complete technical method for this process. This would have been much simpler if it was a transfer of files from the PC to any other device.
But since you are going to transfer the files from your Windows PC to the Apple iPad, that is going to be a bit different from transfer between any other devices.
So, it is important you carefully take a look at the solutions and then execute them. That way, you will be able to properly carry out the transfer of the files.
You will need the help of iTunes in order to carry this out in the proper manner. Once you have that in your PC, open it up and then start applying the steps.
- Take a USB cable and use it to connect the iPad to the Windows PC that you have.
- Start the iTunes software from your computer and wait for the home screen to come up.
- Now on your iPad, open up the Devices menu. You are going to find this on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Now, look for the tab which represents the different files that you would want to transfer. You are going to come across options like Music, eBooks, Apps and more like this.
- From these sections, you are going to find all the different files that you have.
- Look for the option to synchronize iTunes after this, which is going to be the Sync button.
- You will have to run the previous two steps in order to transfer different kinds of files that are there.
Once you have done all of that, then you will be able to get all the files from your Windows PC to the iPad.
Use Email for the Transfers
Now, there is another method with which you can transfer files from PC to iPad, and that is something that you can go for if you do not use iTunes. And that is to use the email from your computer to transfer all the files that you want to.
Here are all the steps that you are going to need for that.
- Go to the email account that you have, from your Windows PC and start composing a new email.
- In it, add all the files that you want to transfer in the form of email attachments. After you have done that, send the email from there.
- Now, open up the email from your iPad and then from there, download all the files from the attachments.
Thus, you will be able to transfer all the files you want, from your Windows PC to your iPad.
Use Online Drives
This is also a very viable way to transfer files from Windows PC to the Apple iPad that you have.
Here are all the steps that you are going to need to do that.
- Choose all the files that you want to transfer and upload them to the cloud drive system of your choice.
- Get the app of that cloud drive on your iPad, which you can get from the Apple store.
- Now, download those files from the app to the storage of your iPad.
Thus, you will be able to transfer files from your Windows PC to the iPad with ease.