Malware issue is one of the critical error for the system as it damages the system and degrades the performance level. Especially, it creates a problem when you try to install a new app so you have to Remove iPhone Virus from your Devices. As a result, you might get stuck with a download error as well. However, we are going to focus on the steps on how you can resolve iPhone get viruses with its prevention steps.
How to Remove iPhone Virus from your Devices: 4 Simple Ways
It is essential to run the virus detector iPhone, then only you can verify whether the malware issue is found on the device or not.
You also need to follow the steps below to Remove iPhone Virus from your Devices.
Way 1: Check Battery Performance
- First, tap on the Settings app from the Apple iPhone Home Screen.
- After that, tap on the Battery icon from the Settings window.
- Here, you can see a queue of apps according to the battery usage and tap on the Show Detailed Usage to check the details.
- After that, identify the problems with the apps and if an app can’t recognize the battery usage, immediately remove it.
Way 2: Verify the Crashing Apps
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and log in the phone by entering the correct Apple ID and passcode.
- Now, check whether an update is available or not. Then, tap on the Update All if available any.
- Finally, reboot the iPhone after finishing the update program.
Way 3: Check the Unknown Applications
- Swipe the screen display and locate those apps which are unnecessary for your system.
- Open the Play Store and tap on the Apps icon to see details of those specific apps.
- Then, identify the apps that you have purchased and separate them from the list of installed software.
- Now, choose the suspicious apps from the list of items and remove them one by one to mitigate the iPhone virus issue effectively.
Way 4: Verify the Pop-up Add Status
- Choose Settings from the Home Screen of the iPhone.
- Now, scroll down the list and locate the Safari browser from the list.
- After that, locate the General section from the Safari screen and check whether the pop-ups switch is disabled or not. If it is enabled, then turn it off by setting it to the OFF position.
- Finally, close the window and if the pop-up ads still appear on the screen, then make sure that the iPhone virus infects the system files.
Fix the iPhone Malware Issue by Performing the iPhone Virus Scan- Effective Steps:
After checking whether the iPhone is infected by malware or not, you must take necessary actions to remove them permanently. However, we are going to talk about those important solutions that will help to get rid of that issue immediately.
- Download and install the antivirus software and install it for your system.
- Now, launch the app and tap on the Scan for virus option.
- Next, either Quick Scan or Full Scan as per your requirements and wait until the virus detector iPhone performs the scanning program.
- Now, disinfect them one by one and remove the malware from your system.
Clear the Safari Cache to Remove iPhone Virus from your Devices–
- Launch the Settings app by tapping on it from the iPhone or iPad device.
- Now, choose the Safari app by scrolling down and tap on the Advanced button.
- After that, tap on the Website Data from the list and scroll down to the bottom section.
- Next, remove all Website Data from the window and confirm that you wish to remove those data.
- Finally, run an app and check whether your device shows the Virus Alert or not.
Reset iPhone to Remove iPhone Virus from your Devices
- Tap on the settings icon from the Home screen of the iOS device and tap on the General tab from the Settings window.
- Now, select the reset option and navigate to the Erase All Contents and Settings from the next window.
- After that, enter the correct passcode and confirm the reset process. This program will take several minutes to complete the entire iPhone reset procedure.
Wrap it Up…
We have defined the process to identify virus on iPhone and also we have tried to reach out with feasible solutions to overcome. Thus, you get confirmed that how can an iPhone get a virus and what steps will be necessary to resolve it.
Moreover, the above methods will be beneficial for improving the performance of the iPhone device.