MacBook is one of the best implementations of Apple Inc which is popular for its stylish looks along with incredible features. Moreover, it is popular for its user-friendly functions and its longevity. But, you can’t enjoy all this flawless service if don’t know how to do MacBook Pro Setup and install it. Hence, here we are going to talk about those essential steps to perform the MacBook Air set up with ease.
Effective Steps to do MacBook Pro Setup:
It is quite possible that you might not be aware of the exact steps to perform the setup process effectively.
So, without delay, simply jump into the steps of MacBook Pro Setup that are mentioned below:
Step 1: Initial Setup
- At first, press the Power button and turn on the Mac device.
- Now, choose a language where the users mainly choose English(US) as a default one. Make sure that your system data will be shown across the device.
- After that, click on the Continue button and choose the country and region. Confirm it by tapping the Continue button.
- Then, choose a keyboard layout and this doesn’t create an impact on the looks of the physical keyboard. It suggests how the keys will work on your system.
Step 2: Plug only the Essential Devices
If you are not comfortable with the Mac in-built keypad, then you need to connect the external keyboard to the Mac device. In the case of the trackpad issue, you can use the external mouse for making the device handy.
Similarly, you can also use the external display and turn it on after plugging the device. Furthermore, other peripherals can be added to the device if you want. Finally, connect the Mac system to the electric power outlet via an adapter.
Step 3: Enable the Internet Connection
After connecting all the devices and peripherals to the Mac, the next step of MacBook Pro setup is to create a smooth internet connection.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Now, turn on the Mac device after connecting all the essential components and peripherals.
- Now, choose a Wi-Fi network or select the Ethernet option in case of the wired connection.
- After that, enter the Wi-Fi passcode and set it by tapping on the Continue button.
- Next, you can see that the device starts to search “Looking for Networks”. It will take a few minutes to complete the entire program.
- Then, connect the router to the Mac and choose the Wi-Fi name and enter the passcode to set the Wi-Fi login credentials.
- If you want to set the Mac device as a new device, then you need to select the option says, “Don’t transfer any information now”. Confirm it by clicking on the Continue button.
- Finally, enable the Location Services on this Mac and hit the Continue button.
Step 4: Apply for the Setup Assistance
After enabling the internet connection, you might authenticate your Mac device with the help of Mac Setup Assistant.
- Sign-in with an Apple ID and you can create it by using the cloud services on your iPhone. You are asked to verify the account details if the two-step verification process is enabled. However, click the Continue button and verify the account.
- Now, click on the Agree to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Then, go to the next page and enter a Full name for your mac device and it will pop-up when you log in your device with this Apple ID.
- Secure the account by entering a strong password and re-enter it into the Hint section. It will help to remember the passcode if you type a wrong passcode.
- Moreover, you can enable the option, “Allow my Apple ID to reset this password”. This option will be helpful for signing in the account multiple times.
- Tick the box entitled with “Set time zone based on current location” and click the Continue button to set it.
- After that, enable the option says, “Allow my iCloud account to unlock my disk” and hit the Continue button to finish the setup program.
Final Step: Check for Software Updates to do MacBook Pro Setup
After finishing the Mac setup with a Setup Assistance, you might upgrade the drivers if any latest version is available for your Mac.
Now, do the following:
- Now, locate the Finder from the Menu bar of the Mac device.
- Then, click on the App Store and check whether an update is available or not. Now, install the drivers with the latest update.
- Finally, reboot the system and check whether all the devices are connected to the Mac working properly or not.
Sum it Up
In this article, we have focused on the various steps to perform the MacBook Air setup program. Moreover, you get a clear idea before starting setup MacBook Pro and you can install the Mac device without any hassle.