The convenience of the wireless printer or using AirPrint technology is quite obvious for the small business development process. Moreover, it becomes more supportive when you capable to print from your iPad like handy devices by using the printer.
However, it is essential to know the steps on how to set up the wireless printer on the iPad and in this article, we are going to discuss them broadly.
How do I Setup a Printer on my iPad?
There are a lot of ways to set up the printer on the iPad without any hassle. In the case of the AirPrint printer, you can avail of an effortless service while you are scanning the documents of your iPad.
However, you can also use the Non-AirPrint method to set up a printer on the iPad and print your web documents successfully.
AirPrint is one of the built-in apps that helps you to scan the documents with ease. Moreover, this incredible feature has the capability to print multiple documents without creating printing jam issues.
Here are the steps to do so:
- First, connect the iPad to the printer and then connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, choose the document, email attachments or web content from your device. You might locate the folder where the file is stored.
- Then, hit the Share button at the bottom section of the screen and select the Print from the same window.
- After that, you can see the printer page setup page will appear on the next window and choose the pages that you want to scan.
- Now, select the size from the paper size section and click the Print button after inserting the pages into the input tray.
With the help of Non-AirPrint Printer
If you don’t have an AirPrint device, then you might take help from the iCoudfeatures. It is one of the secure platforms to take a printout without facing any major problem.
- First, tap on the Google Chrome icon and launch the browser window on your Mac system.
- Now, click on the three-dotted Customize and Control icon from the top-right corner of the window. Then, click on the Settings option from the menu appears on the display.
- After that, click on the Show Advanced Settings from the bottom section of the Settings window.
- Then, scroll down until you can see Google Cloud Print and then tap on the Manage button.
- If the printer is not a Network Enabled printer, then choose the Classic Printers option.
- Then, choose Add Printers and then check off the printers that you want to add.
- After that, tap on the Add printer(s) from the next window and you will get a confirmation message, “Thanks, you are ready to go!”
- Finally, connect to the Mac to the iPad and insert the documents to the input feeder tray to check whether the iPad printer setup process is completed or not.
You need to download an effective software if the AirPrint feature is disabled in your device. In that case, you can follow the steps below.
- First, download any printing app that is compatible with your iPad and can run in the iOS environment flawlessly.
- After that, launch the printing app on the screen and follow the on-screen instructions to connect.
- However, open the Wi-Fi connection or enable the USB connection and tap on the Add Printer button. It will identify the printer and connect it to the iPad to that wireless printer.
- Now, choose the correct Printer model and add to your handset.
- After connecting the printer successfully, the next step is to calibrate the printing preferences.
- Next, open the file and choose the file from the list of items.
- Finally, select the PRINT option and select the printer model before starting the printing program.
Wrapping It Up…
Here, we have implied different ways to set up a printer on iPad that helps you getting a flawless service. Moreover, we have defined the process on how to set up a printer on iPad in case of the absence of the AirPrint feature app.
So, we hope this article will be beneficial for connecting a printer to the iPad and get a hassle-free service.