Apple is one of the popular brands in the world due to its easy installation and accessing strategy. But, some of the technical glitches make it complex to handle. Most of the times, Apple users can encounter the problem with the Apple ID password issue. Many times, the users forget the login passcode. To overcome this problem, you can go through this article entirely. However, if you are not a tech-savvy person, then our Apple Support team will help you to remove this “forgot password Apple id” difficulty efficiently.
Forgot Password Apple Id? Reset with a few Steps
There are some of the effective methods to resolve the Apple ID issue. There are various ways to “reset my Apple id password” problems. You may follow either the Two-step verification process or Two-factor authentication step to resolve this annoying issue. Again, there are separate steps both for the iPhone and the Mac. Here, we have given some of the effective solutions and you can try out them as per your convenience.
Using of Two-Factor Authentication Steps
This is one of the easiest and simplest steps to retrieve the Apple Password problem effectively.
There are three generic ways to fix the Apple ID or password issues. You can use it and recover the Apple ID as well as password easily without any hassle.
Directly From Settings App-
- Go to the Settings app from your device and tap on the Apple device name.
- Now, go to the Password & Security section. Click on the Change Password button.
- Enter a new passcode which must contain the letters (both Upper case and lower case), numbers and symbols, etc.
- Confirm it by tapping the OK button.
Via iCloud App-
- Open the Settings app and click on the option Sign in to your <Device name>.
- Click on the option “Don’t have an Apple ID or forget it”. After that, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter a new password and press the OK to confirm it.
- Open the Apple menu and go to the System Preferences.
- Click on iCloud from the resultant window.
- Select Account Details under this section. You will be asked to enter the Apple ID and passcode. Click on the link “Forgot Apple IP or password?”
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction to reach the final step.
- Tap on Security tab and click on “reset my Apple id password’ option.
- Now, enter a new passcode and confirm it in the confirmation field.
- Once done, tap on the Confirm or OK button for changing Apple id password.
From Other Apple Device:
- Switch on the Apple device which is not registered with your Apple ID or passcode.
- Now, launch the Find My iPhone app from the iPhone gallery.
- In the resultant Sign in screen, remove the device owner’s name and keep the Apple ID field is empty.
- After that, click on the “Forgot Apple ID or Password” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Through Email and Security Questions:
- Go to the Apple ID account page and tap in the link “Forgot Apple ID or Password?”
- Write down the correct Apple ID in the User ID field and choose the option Reset Your Password.
- Click on the Continue and select any one from the given various options.
- Via Email: Select the option Get an Email and choose your Email address. Now, open your Email and tap on the given link. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Apple iCloud password reset process effectively.
- By Security Questions: Choose the security key which you have given during the Apple ID registration. Then, enter the correct answer in the text field and click on the OK button to remove the forgot password Apple ID problem.
- Through Phone Number Verification: Click on the Phone number authentication radio button. Enter the registered mobile number and confirm it by tapping the OK button. Then, it will send you a One Time Verification (OTP) Code on that specific number. You need to copy it into the text box of the Apple Account page. You will get the opportunity to reset the password from the resultant window.
When done, restart the Apple device and check whether you can access your Apple ID from that device.
The Two-Step Verification Process
- Launch the Apple ID account page and tap on the link “Forgot Apple ID or Password”.
- Now, enter the Apple ID and select the option for resetting the password,
- Tap on the Continue button and go to the next window. Enter the Recovery key for performing the two-step verification process.
- Choose a trusted device and confirm it. Apple autogeneration code will be sent on that selective device.
- Copy and paste the verification code sent to that device. Then, enter that code into the Apple Account Page screen.
- Set a new and string password and confirm twice by entering the same in the next confirmation field.
- Finally, click on the Reset Password button to reset the Apple id password on iPhone.
Get in Touch with Apple Customer Support
In the above article, we have discussed the problem to reset my Apple id password and its possible solutions. Moreover, it will be beneficial for Apple users to overcome any password regarding issue easily. However, if you have any doubt on changing Apple id password or you are not a tech-savvy person, then you can connect with our Apple Customer Support team for an immediate fix.
You can place a call at our Apple Support number +12345678 and fix Apple iCloud password reset problem as soon as possible. Our Apple IT development team is experienced enough to identify the issue and can remove it without any hassle.