Sometimes, while scrolling the contents of your iPhone, you might need to hide apps on iPhone 6. This is especially done in order to avoid other users from snooping to their device.
If you are very much addicted to the game, then hiding these applications will be helpful for you. Apart from that, it helps you to prevent a third person from getting full access to your iPhone.
It has been also found out that one of the most common questions that are fairly asked by the iOS users is “How to find hidden apps on iPhone.”
Hence, in order to resolve this doubt in an easier way, here we are going to discuss some useful methods that can be helpful for you. But you have to follow each and every method carefully and do not jump any step as well.
Some Effective Ways for Hiding Apps on iPhone: Stepwise Guidance
Here, you can find some efficacious methods that can be beneficial for you to hide the application on your iPhone.
Hence, go through this section thoroughly and learn about the methods on how to hide apps on iPhone from others.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone with the use of App Folders?
This is the best way to hide the installed applications in a folder. Follow the steps sequentially and solve this issue at the earliest.
- The very first thing you have to do is to, select a folder that is already created on your iPhone. Else you can also create a new folder by tapping on the “Create a new app folder” option.
- After that, tap and hold the Application you desired to hide from the Home screen. Tap on that application until the icon started wiggling.
- Now, you need to hold and drag the icon into the folder where you want to hide it.
- Keep in mind that, you can add up to 9 applications as well. After that, drag app application to the right side. It will help you to launch a new page and as well as the folder will be created.
- Now, you need to fill the second page with the applications. Also, remember not to hide more than two applications in the same folder.
But if you want to hide all the applications that are installed on your iPhone, then you can create up to twelve pages in a folder.
The only disadvantage of this method is that through this solution, the applications cannot be completely hidden on your iPhone but then it can be hard to find the application.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone from iPhone Search?
In case, you want to hide the applications from Search history, then follow these methods carefully. This method is quite safe and secure as the snooper becomes unable to snoop the applications on your iPhone.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to launch the Settings application and then tap on the Siri & Search as well.
- After that, you need to scroll down until you see the applications. Choose some apps from there.
- Now, swipe left to toggle off Siri and Search, as well as, toggle off the Show App option.
- Then, go back to the Siri& Search menu by clicking on it. You can repeat the step to hide applications from iPhone Search.
Process of Hiding Apps from App Store?
If you turn on the Family Sharing option, then only your family can see the applications you have downloaded or purchased.
For keeping the applications private, follow this method.
- First of all, you have to launch the App Store by clicking on it.
- After that, hit on the Profile or the photo icon. You can find this at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, choose the Purchased option and click on it.
- From the page, you need to find the app you desire to hide.
- Next, swipe left on it and then click on the Hide option.
You can repeat the same step for hiding any further application. After completing this method, select the Done icon by tapping on it.
Remember that this method will not remove the applications on your iPhone. Moreover, you can also hide the subscriptions from the Family Organizer to keep the application private from the unknown.
Expectedly, the above article will be enough for you to hide apps on iPhone 6. But in case, if you find any difficulties while performing this method, then connect with us by commenting in the feedback box below.