If you are using an Apple device, you may need to create an Apple ID in order to access the Apple Services. Apple ID credentials are required to activate or use any feature on your iDevice. It may happen that at some point, you may need to change the Apple ID. This might sound very easy but it is not. It can be quite tricky to Change Apple ID Email.
You might want to change the Apple ID to a new email address because you have forgotten the password or have no idea about the password. Also, there is a need to change the Apple ID if it is hacked. You can contact Apple Support to get technical assistance and immediately fix this issue and successfully change your Apple ID.
Some Usual Tips Beforehand
You must have tried to change Apple ID Email on your own, but constantly failed. You should know these things before proceeding with the steps.
Different Accounts Have Different Passwords
The Apple ID that you create is connected to the email address. Moreover, the Apple ID and the Email ID are two different addresses. Most of the users get confused about this because both the IDs have the same username, despite both the accounts are different. In fact, the domain name is also different in case of the Apple ID.
Get Access To The Email Account
Before trying to change Apple ID Email you must get access to the Email ID. When you try to create an Apple ID, it sends a verification email to start a new Apple ID. If you do not have access to the email address, you might be not able to verify the address and create or change one.
Step By Step Guide To Change Apple ID Email
The process to Apple ID change email might be quite tricky and time-consuming. But you can change it by following the steps given below.
- Firstly, log out of all the devices, apps and the services that use the Apple ID. You just need to stop all the services. After you change the email address you can again log in to all the devices and services.
- In the next step, browse the official address of apple and log in to the account.
- Locate the Account and click on “Edit”. Here you have to click on the “Change Email Address” option.
- Empty fields will appear where you have to enter the new email address. A confirmation code will be sent to the new email id in order to confirm it.
When you get the confirmation that you have successfully changed the Apple ID and you can log in again and use the Apple Services with the new email id. You should know that the new account is using the old password.
Now go through the steps from below to know how to change your Apple ID email.
- First of all, log in to the Apple ID and go to the Accounts section.
- In the “Security” tab locate the option “Change Password.”
- After that, enter the current password and then the new password and complete the process.
When the process completes you will be able to login to the email id with the new password. This was the step by step guide to change email for Apple ID and the password. If you face any further issue, you can contact Apple Tech Support and resolve it at the earliest.
Get In Touch For Instant Support
We have explained the methods to Change Apple ID Email and the password. It may happen that you may not be able to do it yourself and need help from Apple Professionals. If you are seeking professional help you can contact Apple Support Service and get direct assistance from Apple Experts.
In order to contact Apple Services, you can dial the Apple Support Number +1-833-273-6569. The executives are available 24×7 to assist you regarding your concern. In case you cannot call, you can also drop us an email on the Support email address email@example.com. We also provide online chat portals on our website where you can talk to our tech experts and get solutions via live chat.