iPhone devices are very secure and less vulnerable to outside threats and attacks. This high-security feature makes iPhone less compatible with other external devices. Unfortunately, no electronic devices are immune to deal with technical errors, and neither is the iPhone. Hence, it is very important to regularly create a backup of your iPhone data to protect it from accidental deletion. Because retrieving lost or deleted data is a complicated process. Here we will explain to the users how to backup iPhone to their PC.
How To Backup iPhone Data?
Apple is quite particular about keeping its devices safe from data thefts, malware or trojans. However, the device comes with certain limitations. As such there are not many alternatives when it comes to backing up your iPhone data. iCloud and iTunes are Apple’s standard option to backup your device videos, contact list, photos, text messages, application data, and settings.
Backup iPhone to iCloud
Generally, the iPhone automatically creates a backup to iCloud. For that, users just need to activate the automatic data upload option on iPhone. To know how to backup iPhone to iCloud, simply go through the below mentioned steps:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings and select iCloud.
- Turn on the Backup option by tapping on it.
- If you are connected to a WiFi Network, tap on Back Up Now.
- To check your latest backup list, go to Settings. Tap on iCloud and then Storage. Under Manage Storage select your device and your latest backup list will be reflecting there.
Apple allows free backup of up to 5GB of data on iCloud to all its users. However, if you wish to store data more than 5GB, you need to have a paid iCloud subscription.
Know How To Backup iPhone To iTunes
In order to backup your iPhone data on iTunes, you need to have the iTunes installed on your computer. Next, your iPhone should be able to communicate with your OS. Backing up your iPhone to iTunes is quite simple and can be achieved by following the below mentioned steps:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Now, connect your iPhone to your system.
- Go to Files, Devices and then Backup. Click on Backup Now from Summary page.
This method will help you backup all your iPhone data like videos, text, application data etc. from your iPhone to your computer. A few points that you should remember while backing up your data to your iTunes are as follows:
- This method allows you to backup all kinds of data to your computer. However, everything needs to be backed up manually and not automatically.
- Make sure there is sufficient free space on your computer’s hard drive to store iPhone backup.
Get In Touch With Our Support Experts
If you are still unable to understand how to backup iPhone data then contact our support team for an instant assistant. iPhone Tech Support Team members will guide you with your query and help you resolve the issue at the earliest. We make sure to deliver timely services to all our customers. All our customer executives are available 24×7 to take your calls. So feel free to dial our toll-free support number and register your complaint with us. All our technicians are highly skilled in resolving all kinds of complex issues related to Apple devices.
You can call us on our helpline number +1-855-729-1098 and talk to our customer executives for quick assistance. Our technicians will provide you with the best possible solution at an affordable range.
You can also write your problems in email and send it to our official email ID [email protected]. Our technicians will revert to you instantly with proper solutions.
Additionally, you can also make use of our online live chat portal. Chat with our iPhone Customer Service Team for all problems related to your iPhone backup.