At the time of using iTunes, many users face many kinds of problems these days. These issues are pretty common. And you can also come across some situation by getting an error message saying Home Sharing could not be activated because an error occurred (5507). And this error is known as iTunes Error 5507. If you are already in this situation, then you are in the right place. Here, in this article, we are going to explain to you how to resolve this error without any hassle. Let’s start the process.
Reason Behind the iTunes Error 5507
There can be many reasons for this specific problem. And among them, the incorrect password is the most frequent one. Additionally, the other causes can be network problem like Wi-Fi not working or responding properly. At the same time, this error can also occur to you because of two-factor authentication 2FA.
However, after you have figured out the exact reason for this particular error, try to troubleshoot it with the help of the following solution.
Follow the Steps to Fix iTunes Home Sharing Error 5507
At the time of trying to enable Home Sharing on iTunes, if you face Home Sharing error 5507, then follow the instructions below. Perform the steps one by one and get rid of the problem at the earliest:
- First of all, to start the process, you need to turn the Home Sharing off on all devices.
- And then, you should wait for a while and then type in your apple id and password. After that, hit the ‘turn on home sharing button’ to continue.
- And then, you will get to see a box showing up with 5507 error message.
- Again, you have to wait until the 6 digit access code pops up on your iPhone’s screen. Most probably, it will take long times, for say at least 10 seconds.
- After that, type your apple id as well as password again with the 6 digit code added to it.
- Now, last of Your home sharing is ready to share again.
Still Looking for a Fix? Get in Touch with Apple Customer Support
Hope the above steps will help you to get rid of this typical Apple Error Code 5507. At the time of using iTunes, the occurrence of this kind of error is quite common. Feel free to state your view on the article in the comment section in order to help us to provide you more such articles more efficiently. And don’t forget to stay connected to us to get more beneficial articles like the present one.
However, if you still can’t resolve the issue on your own, then do not wait any longer. Just dial our Apple Support Number to get the best in class services. Our Apple Customer Support is available 24/7 for you.