iTunes helps to transfer data and other documents from one Apple device to another. But, it becomes an annoying issue when you fail to retrieve the important data, documents, music files, etc through the iTunes app. Sometimes, while working with iTunes, you can see an unexpected error message, “iTunes Error 0xe8000065.” Once this error shows, you can’t proceed further without fixing this irritating issue. This is where this article will be of immense value. It will provide you with excellent solutions to fix this issue in no time. However, for an effective and effortless solution, our Apple Support team will give you the top level service and help to fix this iTunes error immediately.
Reasons behind this iTunes Unknown Error 0xe8000065
While you try to transfer a file from one Apple device to another, it can show this unexpected error message, “iTunes Error 0xe8000065”. The device starts to lag and the system stops to respond. As a result, the device fails to give a real-time response. There are multiple reasons responsible for this annoying issue.
- An outdated iTunes results in this kind of unexpected error very often.
- Malware, Spyware, etc can affect your system, ultimately showing the message, “ iTunes could not connect to this iphone an unknown error occurred 0xe8000065”.
- Unnecessary apps running on the background.
- An outdated USB driver causes the iTunes file transfer issue and diminishes the system performance.
What are the Steps to fix iTunes Unknown Error 0xe8000065
There are some effective solutions to remove the error 0xe8000065. Moreover, those fixes enhance the Apple device performance as well. You may restart both the Windows PC and iPhone to fix this annoying issue. Though it is a trivial solution to overcome the iTunes error, it can work great in some cases. For more elaborate solutions, you can try out the steps below.
- Turn on the Apple device and open the gallery.
- Choose iTunes from the gallery applications.
- Click on the iTunes app and launch the iTunes window.
- Select Help option from the resultant window.
- Tap on Check For Updates from the menu items that appear on the screen.
- If an update is available, then it will show you the latest version. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the latest version of iTunes.
- When done, restart the iPhone/ iPad and check whether the iTunes error 0xe8000065 persists or not.
Scan for Malware
- Download an antivirus software from an authentic link and save the folder on your desktop.
- Now, open the newly downloaded folder and choose the executable file and double-tap on it. It will take a few minutes to install.
- After installing the system security software, you need to click on the Antivirus icon.
- Then, go to the Scan tab or click on Scan for virus option.
- In the resultant window, you can see two different options for scanning your Apple device. Select either Quick Scan or Full Scan and click on the Scan button to perform the scanning process.
- The scanning process will take a few times to identify the virus infected files and show the status of those files.
- After that, tap on the Disinfect button to kill the malware accordingly. When it is done, reboot the Apple device and rescan to see whether the issue persists or not.
Close Unnecessary Apple Apps
- Right-click on the Taskbar of your Macbook and click on the option Start Task Manager to launch the Task Manager window.
- Here, you will find the installed applications with their status. Moreover, you can see which apps are running on background secretly. Similarly, you can track those files which take a huge memory space in your Apple device.
- The Apple generic executable files such as iTunesHelper.exe, AppleDataService.exe, etc run on background and blocks the memory spaces. So, select the programs one after another or together. Then, Click on the End Process.
- It will remove the running background applications and clean the memory. Thus, you can enhance the CPU cycle.
- Once done, restart the system and check whether iTunes unknown error 0xe8000065 is removed or not.
Verify Apple USB Driver
- Connect your Apple iPhone or iPad with the Windows system.
- Hold Windows key and R together from the keyboard of your computer.
- Type “devicemngr” and hit the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- Here, you will get a list of installed hardware on your Apple device.
- Go to the Universal Serial Bus Controllers sections and open its sub-menu by tapping the + button. Otherwise, you can right-click on it.
- Choose Uninstall option that presents you a new screen.
- Click on the Action tab at the top corner from the resultant window.
- Finally, select the Scan button to change the hardware settings and restart the device. Then, check whether the iTunes an unknown error occurred (0xe8000065) is resolved or not.
Connect with us for a Reliable Apple Support
In the above context, we have discussed the iTunes error 0xe8000065 and its effective solutions. However, you can clear all of your doubts regarding this iTunes an unknown error occurred (0xe8000065), you can connect with our Apple Support team for a technical fix. You can simply place a call at our Apple Customer Support Number +1-855-729-1098 to resolve this significant issue effectively.