iPhone is undoubtedly one of the most reliable devices which are used by several users across the world. But like other devices, this device is also not error-free. You might get in trouble if you face the iPhone white screen issue. This sounds scary and the users might get puzzled. But no need to worry about that.
There are some effective methods that can be helpful for you to get rid of this issue without any hassle.
There are various reasons that are responsible for getting the issue with your iPhone. Among them, failed software update or jailbreak, hardware related issues, unstable internet connectivity, virus attack are some major causes.
In case, if you are also suffering from the same issue, then follow this tutorial minutely. Implore the information by walking through the guidelines that are described below. But we recommended not to jump any step and be careful while implementing the methods.
Effective Methods to Fix iPhone White Screen:
Follow the instructions that are given below. We hope that the tricks will be beneficial for you in order to get rid of the problem.
Solution 1: Perform a Hard Reset
Hard reset is one of the most prominent methods that can solve several problems of the iPhone. As well as this process clear up the entire memory of the iPhone that you are using.
So, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
For iPhone 7 users:
- First, you need to hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Hold the buttons until the screen starts to flash and the Apple logo appears on the display.
- After that, release both the buttons and keep waiting until the iPhone start like as usual.
For iPhone 8, X, XS, XR users:
- Tap and hold the Volume up key and after that, hold down the Volume down button simultaneously.
- Now, press the Sleep/ Wake button until you see the phone restarts automatically.
- When you see the Apple logo on the screen, release all the buttons.
Alternative Method to Perform Hard Reset to Fix iPhone White Screen:
In case, the hard reset procedure is not helpful for you, then try this another combination of keys as this can be workable for you.
- Press and hold down the Home key, the Volume up key, and the Power (Sleep/Wake) key all at the same time.
- This is quite a time-taking but you need to keep pressing until the display turns off.
- Keep pressing all the keys until the Apple logo pop-ups on the screen.
- When you see the Apple logo on the screen, then release the buttons and wait until your iPhone starts up as usual.
Solution 2: Try Recovery Mode
If the first method is not workable for you, then follow this one carefully. Recovery mode is mainly used for getting around whatever issues you are experiencing.
First, you have to connect your iPhone with your computer and then follow the steps as mentioned hereunder.
For iPhone X and 8:
Tap and press down the Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time. Then, press the Sleep/ Wake key until you see the Recovery Mode screen.
For iPhone 7:
Hold the Volume down and Side key to see the Recovery Mode screen.
For iPhone 6S and Earlier versions:
Tap and hold down the Home and Sleep/Wake key respectively until you see the Recovery Mode screen.
Solution 3: Try DFU Mode
The DFU mode is more effectual than the Recovery mode. So, if the problem is not solved after trying the Recovery mode, then go through this one.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is to connect your computer to your iPhone and open iTunes as well.
- After that, switch off your iPhone and hold down the Side keys for almost about ten seconds.
- In the meantime, press the Volume down button.
- Keep holding both the keys for a few seconds.
- After a few moments, release the keys as long as the display stays black.
- Finally, you are in DFU mode.
Now, go through the instructions that are showing on the screen. Check if you are still facing the iPhone stuck on white Apple screen issue or not.
This entire guide is about how to fix the iPhone white screen issue without any hassle. But you can face the same problem with the iPod and iPad. But remember that the solutions will be the same.
If you find any difficulties regarding any step, then let us know that by commenting on the feedback section. We are always there to help you.