At the time of using Apple TV like many other users, you can also get an error message on the screen, especially if it faces any problem at the time of connecting to the internet. And in general, it is the symptom of Apple TV Error 3905. Your TV will fail to connect to the WiFi at the time of appearance of the error code and you will get this message on the TV screen. You can also get an error message declaring ‘There was a problem connecting to the network’.
If you are already facing such a problem, then stop worrying and go through the article carefully. In this article, we are going to describe some easy fixes of Apple TV Network Error 3905.
The Reasons for the Error 3905 Apple TV
There can be many kinds of reasons behind this Apple TV Error 3905. One of the main reasons behind this error is that your TV is not able to join the WiFi network in a proper manner. Mainly, the connection problem is also responsible for this error code, particularly when the WiFi network becomes unstable.
Easy Methods to Fix the Apple TV Error 3905
Here, we are presenting some easy processes that will be able to help you to get rid of this technical glitch. So, let’s take a look:
Method 1: Validate WiFi Network
Mainly this Apple TV 3905 Error happens because of a WiFi network issue. And that is why you should try to resolve the error by validating the WiFi network. Moreover, you can do this by connecting it with the other devices. And at the same time, you have to check if the iOS device that you are using is properly connected with the WiFi network. And to do so, you need to reset the settings option or change the WiFi network and then again try to connect the WiFi with your Apple TV.
Methods 2: Restart the Apple TV
If the above method fails to work for you, then you can try this method and check whether it is working for you or not. To perform this method, you have to restart your Apple TV. And to do so, follow the upcoming steps one by one properly. In this way, you can resolve the issue:
- First of all, you have to go to the Apple TV’s Settings option. From there, you need to choose the Restart option that you can find in the General tab.
- Once you are done checking the WiFi connection, turn your Apple TV on.
- Now, what you have to do is check whether the process has worked for you or not. If not, then head for the next method.
Methods 3: Update the Apple TV’s Software
When the above methods refuse to work for you, then you should try to update the Apple TV’s software. For sure, this one will help you with Apple TV 3905 error.
- To start the process, through an Ethernet cable, connect the Apple TV to the wireless router and go to the next step.
- Now, you have to go to the Settings option and from there you have to choose the option Update Software.
- After that, check if an update is available for your Apple TV. If there is any, then to proceed further you need to choose the option Update Now.
- After completing the task, you have to wait for some time to finish the update process. Once you are done, you have to download the driver and then follow the on-screen instruction to install it.
When the installation of the latest version will be finished successfully, restart your TV and see if the error code has resolved or not till now.
Still having Troubles? Get Help from Apple Support Services
Hope the present article will help you to get rid of this problem by yourself within moments and of course without any hiccups. But still, if you are stuck with the problem till now, then you can contact us. We are here to help you in every possible way with a top-class Apple Support Service. Our well-trained and experienced professionals are efficient in resolving this kind of error codes. Along with that, we give services for Apple issues at an affordable price. To get a perfect service regarding this issue, you can contact us via our website or you can even call us on our helpline number.