The Apple ID verification failed error mainly occurs if you are trying to log into iTunes or App Store. Apple is well known for its quality of products and their premium performance. If you have an iPhone you might also know how much advanced its Operating System is. However, no gadgets are glitch free. If you are unable to access the iTunes and the Apple Store, then it can be a real problem for you. This is because it restricts you from downloading the new apps and songs to your iPhone. But, you need to fix this issue soon in order to work properly. You can connect our Apple Customer Service to fix your issues and get an instant solution by dialing our toll-free number.
Reasons Behind Apple ID Verification Failed
Knowing the cause of your defect is the primary thing before starting with the solutions part. You need to have a complete idea of what went wrong. Have a look at some of the common causes for Apple ID verification failed.
- There can be a problem with the internet connection of your Apple device. Check all the cables and ports to ensure if it is working or not.
- Using an outdated version of the App Store can bring issues like this while you try to login into your account.
- The same can happen for the iTunes also. If the version is old then you might face problems like this.
- If you have a third-party antivirus installed in your system then it may block some of the key software of your machine. App Store or iTunes can certainly be one of them.
- Sometimes an improper username or password can affect the access of that App. Make sure that you have given the right password and username.
- You might be stuck on the error code saying “Verification failed there was an error connecting to the Apple Id server” if your device needs a system update. Updating the OS may resolve the issue.
Get Quick Tips To Solve The Apple ID Issues
If you are in a fix with your Apple verification issue here are some easy solutions that you can apply to resolve this issue on your own.
Update The Date And Time
- For this, you need to go to the “Settings” option. Then choose the “Date & Time” option from the “General” menu.
- Set the date and time automatically and hit Enter.
Reset The Network Settings
- Open the “Settings” window and go to the “General” option.
- Then you need to go down and choose the “Reset” option.
- In the Reset windows, you have to pick up the option “Reset Network Settings”.
- Press the Enter key to confirm the procedure.
Sign Out iTunes & App Store
- Go to the “Settings” app of your Apple device and open the “iTunes & App Stores”.
- Select your Apple ID which is at the top of the window. A pop-up will appear.
- Then you have to choose the “Sign Out” option from the pop-up.
- After signing out, sign back again to see if the problem persists or not.
Still Facing The Issue? Contact Apple Support
If you are not tech-savvy enough to point out the error and give a proper solution to your issue, then do not worry. You can always contact the Apple Support Team for an extensive assistance. They have their active helpdesk open 24*7. So, you can contact them at any time whenever you face issues with your Apple device.
For your convenience, Apple has introduced different ways of communication. You can always dial the Apple Tech Support Number +1-855-729-1098 and discuss your issues over the phone.
Moreover, you can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org to the Apple executives or chat with them using the Live Chat Portal and report your issues regarding Apple ID verification failed. You will get a prompt reply from them.