An Apple ID is the most important tool to use any Apple application in your iPad. To shop from Apple Store or iTunes, sending or receiving messages in iMessage or receiving FaceTime calls, Apple ID plays a crucial role. However, many times when a user wants to switch his/her iPhone or iPad he/she needs to change Apple ID on iPad or iPhone. Moreover, if your Apple ID is not synced with your credit card and you want to purchase something then you need to change Apple ID on iPad. There are many reasons to change the Apple ID on your iPad, so it is essential to know how to change Apple ID on iPad.
Changing the Apple ID on iPad is not a tough task to do, but if you are not aware of the process, then you can follow the article to know more about the process.
Reasons To Change Apple ID On iPad
As Apple ID is an important thing to operate any Apple device so it is very important to the user. You can change Apple ID on your iPad by performing some simple steps. There may be various reasons to change Apple ID on iPad.
- If your Apple ID is not associated with any debit or credit card, then you can’t purchase anything from the Apple store. Hence you need to change your Apple ID to one already associated with any debit card.
- Moreover, when you change your iPad device with another one. But, then you need to change the Apple ID also.
- Sometimes your Apple ID may also get hacked due to some reason. Then it may lead you to change your Apple ID on iPhone.
So if you are going to change the Apple ID on your iPad, then follow the article to know more.
How Do I Change My Apple ID – Easy Ways
There are a lot of ways by which you can change the Apple ID on iPad. The process involved is very easy to implement and anyone can do it. But if you are confident enough then you can connect with the Apple Support and avail their services. Here we are going to discuss the process how you can change the Apple ID on your iPad.
- First, open the Settings app on your iPad device and search for the iTunes & App Store and click on it.
- Tap on the registered Apple ID on the top of the screen. Then you can see some option and under that choose the Sign Out option.
- After that, click on the Sign In option and enter another Apple ID and use that account.
Also, if you don’t have any other Apple ID then you can also create another ID. To do that, click on the Create New Account option and provide the necessary information.
- After creating the new Apple ID now link that ID with your debit card.
- Now you can use another Apple ID on your iPad device without any disturbance.
How To Change Apple ID On iPad If You Don’t Have Password
In any case, if you are not able to remember the password of your account, then it may create some trouble to switch your account. So, don’t worry, here is a method using which you can change your Apple ID without the password.
- At first, go to the Settings app and then choose iCloud option and tap on the registered email id.
- Click on the blue option Forgot Apple ID or Password option and it will then ask your email address.
- As soon as you give the email address, Apple customer service will send an OTP and with the help of that OTP, you can change your password.
After changing the password you can change your Apple ID on your iPad device by following the previous method.
Avail Our Service For Instant Support
If you are encountering the problem change Apple ID on iPad even after going through the solutions, then you can connect with the Apple Customer Service for instant assistance. Here in Apple Support, the technicians are well aware of any problem related to the Apple device.
You can avail our service by calling the Apple Support Number +1-888-619-0842. Furthermore, you can also email us your problem at the official email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Whenever you are facing any problem, you can connect with our Apple Customer Service Experts which are available 24*7.